3D printing technology is an emerging technology in universities, colleges and high schools. With this technology, there are coming powerful possibilities of teaching various disciplines. 3 dimensional printing is a revolutionary and innovative technology that brings with itself, new methods of learning and understanding concepts that were very difficult with the traditional methods.
Advantage 3D printers offer in education, research & development :-
- Students of architecture, fine arts or biomedicine can benefit from this state-of-the-art printing technology
- This 3D printing technology gives the students complete understanding of objects and structures
- Students of engineering fields can learn a lot by developing prototypes
- Students can give their digital data a physical appearance with this technology
- It gives students a better understanding of the mechanics and the operation behind a machine